What’s buzz-worthy in the garden of high-end gems? Flowers, from buds to full-blown blooms, and bejewelled insects. These feminine creations weave together superior craftsmanship and a sense of whimsy. Tiffany & Co.’s yellow and white diamond rose bracelet, from the company’s 175th anniversary collection, gets a green thumbs-up, as does Boucheron’s Haute Joaillerie set Bouquet d’Ailes, with its resplendent butterfly and dragonfly wings—two motifs close to the maison’s heart.
Shown: Boucheron necklace and brooch (top left) with emeralds, morganites, tourmalines and sapphires. Tiffany & Co. rose bracelet (bottom left) with tsavorites, spesserites and yellow and white diamonds
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look