Vickie Laliotis, 28
Edmonton | Adventures in Fashion
Boots are pretty much synonymous with fall, with as many colours and styles available to suit any seasonal shift. Living in a winter city myself, I have many months of thick, heavy-duty boots in my future, which is why I’m currently obsessed with ankle boots. They’re fun, flirty and weather appropriate, which makes them appealing on so many levels. You can throw them on with jeans just as easily as shorts or flirty little dresses, and they look great with or without tights, which helps gives your fall wardrobe a leg up.
Vickie’s wearing: Blouse, Forever 21. Faux leather shorts, H&M. Bootie, Aldo. Bag, Michael Kors. Polka dot tights, Hue. Necklace, Forever 21.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents