Amy Adams like you’ve never seen her before! See all the quirky polaroids from her Boy. by Band of Outsiders campaign
For those weary of Amy Adams’ appeal, prepare yourselves: you’re about to be sold on the actress. As the new face of the fall campaign from Boy. by Band of Outsiders, Amy Adams has proved that it’s possible to look ridiculously cute while fake throwing a pie and playing with toy guns.
The dreamy polaroids, shot by the brand’s creative director Scott Sternberg, remove all signs that Amy Adams happens to be an adult and instead creates a carefree photo story. The southwestern inspired collection looks at home atop of a picnic table and seems to be a match made in heaven for drinking out of a flask in a barn.
Amy Adams is styled to look effortless and inhibited from head to toe (even while she spins on a bar in heels), which is less intense than, let’s say, her role in The Fighter—but less cutesy than The Muppets. It seems that Boy. by Band of Outsiders has found the perfect fit for her lighthearted personality.
So go ahead, we dare you to debate us on how amazing this campaign is.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable