DIY and instructions by Farzin Ghayour
Halloween is in T minus 2 days and although that usually means we have to deal with candy and costume addictions, it is also the perfect holiday to get your craft on. Our own Farzin Ghayour did just that this week with our latest DIY. In just 8 simple steps, he carved a boring old pumpkin into the face of the Kaiser himself, Karl Lagerfeld, as well as a lovely nod to FASHION’s 35th anniversary. So get ready to impress the neighborhood with this creative and easy and fashionable pumpkin carving DIY. Who said pumpkins can’t be fashionable? (We hope not Karl…)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue