Lisa Ray is no stranger to multi-tasking. From hosting Top Chef Canada to acting in an Oscar-nominated film to supporting philanthropic ventures around the world, she’s mastered the art of doing it all. And this October was no different: Ray partnered with Pantene and the Canadian Cancer Society as an ambassador for the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program, a decision that was motivated by her own diagnosis of Multiple Myeloma in 2009. So what does a spokesperson/actress/TV host/social activist carry with her on a day-to-day basis? Daily affirmation cards, three pairs of glasses and one very necessary iPad, to start! Curious? Let’s explore Lisa Ray’s Gucci purse and see what else in inside…
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue