Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Alicia Quan, 25
Vancouver | Alicia Fashionista
I’m very thankful for the mild winters we get here in Vancouver. And though we’re able to avoid a ton of snow, we definitely endure a ton of cold, soggy days instead. My favourite defence against the West Coast winter elements is a large brimmed felt hat. It manages to keep my head warm, as well as protect my hair from the rain. An oversized winter hat is basically the perfect compromise between practical and trendy. In order to keep warm, I also pair it with essential winter accessories like a big scarf, gloves, and boots.
Alicia’s wearing: Blazer, Chevalier. T-shirt, Gap. Shorts, Aritzia. Hat, Front and Company. Scarf, Forever 21. Boots, Dolce Vita Joust. Bag, Urban Outfitters. Bracelets, H&M.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce