Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Alyssa Lau, 20
Edmonton | The Ordinary Peoples
Hat season (more so beanie season for me) has always been my favourite because all it really means is that I no longer have to spend time on my hair. In other words, I can sleep in for an extra fifteen minutes in the morning. Another plus is that my ears will stay toasty while the rest of me freezes.
Alyssa’s wearing: T shirt, Oak + Fort. Blouse, Nordstrom. Boots, Boutique 9. Beanie, ASOS. Bag, Choies.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents