Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Vickie Laliotis, 28
Edmonton | Adventures in Fashion
When it comes to warming up on a cold winter’s day, beanies are by far my favourite cold-weather accessory. Not only do they keep me toasty warm, but they also do wonders on bad hair days. There’s no limit to the styles and colours at my disposal, so I see no reason not to stock up with as many beanies as possible this winter!
Vickie’s wearing: Sweater, Forever, 21. Dress, Forever 21. Faux Fur Cowl, Michael Kors. Tights, Joe Fresh. Boots, Forever 21. Beanie, H&M. Bracelets, House of Harlow and The Bay. Watch, Michael Kors.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents