Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Jen Tam, 23
Vancouver | Her Waise Choice
My head covering of choice for the winter months is a wool brimmed hat. It not only keeps me warm, but works well with my face shape by balancing out my fuller cheeks! I also love the city-chic look it provides to the most casual of outfits.
Jen’s wearing: Sweater, JNBY. Snood, YesStyle. Skirt, Zara. Hat, Board of Trade Co. Heels, Joe Fresh. Bag, Vince Camuto.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents