Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Barbara Ann Solomon, 25
Toronto | Barbara Ann’s Style Blog
If I learned one thing from a crazy commute back and forth from Markham to OCAD University through my 4 years there, it was to always come prepared during the winter. I usually have either a silly or bright beanie stuffed in my purse. That was until I found this amazing headband last season. To me this is a game changer. The Russian and vintage inspired headband does a great job in keeping my head warm, without destroying my hair. Faux fur also adds amazing texture while framing the face.
Barbara’s wearing: Dress, H&M. Headband, American Eagle. Scarf, Roots. Heels, Pegabo. Watch, Michael Kors. Necklace, Grandmother’s. Bracelets, Club Monaco.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look