Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Whitney Cosgrave, 25
Los Angeles via Vancouver | See Shop Eat Do
I have never been much of a dressy hat person, but when I spied this one in a department store in Paris I knew I had to have it! This floppy wool hat is my new go to for when it’s raining, and it’s also perfect for covering up a bad hair day. I also absolutely love to wear cozy beanies and will definitely be wearing them when I go home to Canada for Christmas…they don’t really work here in LA!
Whitney’s wearing: Jeans, Madewell. Top, J. Crew. Jacket, Banana Republic. Necklace and brooch, Vintage.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue