If you’re active in the online beauty world, you definitely know Gregory Gorgeous. His YouTube channel—which features everything from makeup tutorials to discussions about LGBT rights—has an impressive following (44 million video views? No big deal.) and now that the second season of his reality show, The Avenue, has started, he’s certainly on the brink of becoming a household name. Based in Toronto, The Avenue follows Gregory Gorgeous and his equally gorgeous friends as they try to make it in the city—think of it as our version of The Hills. So how does a reality TV and makeup tutorial star stay fabulous all day long? We jumped at the chance to explore Gregory’s Balenciaga Classique bag. Inside we uncovered multiple pairs of sunglasses (Gucci! Celine!), loads of M.A.C lipsticks and glosses, his favourite perfume and a host of other curious things. We don’t use this word often, but if anyone deserves the title of fierce, it’s Gregory Gorgeous.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce