Period Drama: Annabelle Tsaboukas stars in this Winter Issue photo shoot inspired by Fall 2012’s ornate runway looks
There’s an old-world charm to the season’s lace dresses, rich brocades and ornate filigree. On the many runways of Fall 2012, embellishment made its appearance—with intricate beading on suits at Louis Vuitton, brocade on party dresses at Dolce & Gabbana and shimmering jacquard pants at Marni amongst its best moments. We chose it as the starting point for our Winter 2012/13 Issue photo shoot starring Annabelle Tsaboukas, who was cast in the role of a modern-day Marie Antoinette. Get lost in the appliqué and make these luxe looks part of your own holiday story. Our behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot and shop-the-shoot picks will show you how.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents