Romeo Beckham stars in Burberry’s Spring 2013 campaign (plus: take a look back at the brand’s incredible video retrospective)
As if it didn’t already, Burberry Prorsum has really been capturing our attention as of late. It started with a three-minute video that compiled the best moments of the British house’s year in 2012 and today, the Spring 2013 campaign has been released and Romeo Beckham (yes, the son of Victoria and David) stars in it alongside major British models like Cara Delevingne.
Romeo Beckham (we’ll call him Lil’ Romeo #2) has barely been on the earth for a decade and his first foray into modeling was captured by none other than Mario Testino—not a shabby start to what we assume will be a lengthy career. We’re hoping some behind the scenes footage from the Spring 2013 campaign shoot pops up in the year in review video that we hope will be released this time next year.
As for this 2012’s video, footage from campaigns, fittings, garment construction, and runways are spliced together and set to music from the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra to create a visually stimulating video. It’s hard to believe that a company’s entire year can be compressed into three-minutes without any part of the creative process being glossed over, but Trevor Undi, the creator of the video, successfully captured everything that went down behind the scenes at Burberry Prorsum.
We’ve grown accustomed to reading countless “Best Of” lists as soon as December rolls in, but we wish that more fashion houses would take a page from Burberry and compile their years so we can revel in all the beauty and hard work that it takes to make it through 12 months.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue