After her recent Vanity Fair cover and the release of her own book, Kate Moss has now been named the face of Stuart Weitzman’s Spring 2013 campaign.
Photographed in black and white by Mario Testino (a long time collaborator of Moss’s), this role marks the first time the British supermodel has modeled in an American shoe designer’s campaign, despite her nearly two-decade career.
Of the shoot, Moss said “I had a great time shooting the Stuart Weitzman campaign and I’m so happy to be the face of the brand this season. Working with Mario Testino is always fun and it was wonderful meeting Stuart on set.”
Moss—who is replacing model Natalia Vodianova—was selected to be the new face of the brand because of her iconic career in the fashion world and because of her oft-emulated personal style. The sexy campaign features Moss in little-to-no clothing with various Stuart Weitzman stilettos and boots on full display.
And the 38-year-old model is not slowing down anytime soon. Still proving she’s got it in the fashion world, it was announced that Moss would also be one of the faces of Givenchy’s upcoming Spring Summer 2013 campaign. The campaign, which was styled by Carine Roitfeld, won’t be out until January but we’re already dying to get a glimpse of Moss in some Riccardo Tisci-designed duds.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce