Stephanie Sterjovski, 22
Toronto | Stephanie Sterjovski
Taking the plunge on investment pieces are worth it, because you get so much wear out of them and you can count on them to look timeless throughout the years. This season I am investing in a lot of white, it is my favourite tone to wear and I recently found this gorgeous blazer from Zara. It has zipper details and a sleek cut that will look fantastic with a dress, or worn more casually with a simple v-neck and boyfriend jeans as seen here. Work or play, this blazer can take you from day to night.
Stephanie’s wearing: Blazer, Zara. Tee, Wilfred. Jeans, American Eagle. Heels, Zara. Purse, Topshop.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue