Whitney Cosgrave, 25
Los Angeles | See Shop Eat Do
To me, an investment piece doesn’t necessarily mean something super expensive but rather something that you love and will get a lot of use out of. This spring the piece I know I’ll wear a ton is my denim jacket from James Jeans; it’s super versatile and the perfect thing to tone down a dressy outfit or to keep warm on a cool night.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?