Zoe Smythe, 30
New York City | Zoe’s Fashion Feed
In the world of fast fashion, I love the idea of investment pieces. An investment piece is a high quality item that will last and ideally increase in value over time. For me the ideal investment piece is consistent enough with my fashion aesthetic that I will love and wear it for years to come.
My investment piece this spring is my vintage Panetta necklace. Panetta was known for making high-end art deco inspired costume jewelry. I have always been attracted to art deco pieces and I know this necklace is something I will wear season after season. The aquamarine coloured stones make this the perfect piece to transition into spring, and it is a classic enough design to be worn year round.
Zoe’s wearing: Necklace, Vintage Panetta. Jacket, H&M. Vest, Propaganda. Trousers, Mac & Jac. Pumps, Ann Taylor.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue