Krystin Lee, 26
Toronto | Suburban Faux-Pas
It’s time to chat investments and I’m not talking about stocks, bonds or RRSPs. I’m talking fashionable investments. Anyone who reads my blog knows I am a firm believer in mixing high and low. For instance, take this outfit. While my top, purse and sunglasses were reasonsable investments in my humble opinion, the jacket, boots and skirt were all items purchased for under $50. When paired perfectly, investment items can amplify the look and feel of an outfit. Some investment pieces I’m on the hunt for? A vintage Chanel brooch, a pair of Christian Louboutins and an Hermes bangle.
Krystin’s wearing: Jacket, Zara. Shirt, J.Crew. Necklace, c/o Luxe Craving. Skirt, Joe Fresh. Boots, Target. Bag, Prada. Sunglasses, Karen Walker. Watch, Michael Kors. Bracelets, c/o Stella and Dot and J.Crew.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party