Amber Desilets, 30
London | Canadian Fashionista
I rarely ever spend more than $80 on a piece of clothing for my blog, most of my regular posts come from retailers like H&M, Forever 21, Joe Fresh, Smart Set & Dynamite to name a few. I do however know it’s sometimes necessary to invest in a quality piece that can handle the mileage of my weekly wear and for me this has to be a good handbag. I often buy a good quality handbag twice a year, once in the Spring and then again in the Fall. Since I’m pretty lazy and only switch out my purses a few times a month I want to make sure I have a durable/ reliable one that can handle my busy lifestyle.
Amber’s wearing: Dress and blazer, Forever 21. Purse, Coach. Bracelet, H&M. Bracelet, I Heart Accessories. Boots, Spring.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look