Handbag designer Jessica Jensen held her Spring 2010 preview on Friday night at the Thrush Holmes Empire gallery on Toronto’s Queen St. West. Jensen displayed the collection alongside works by her artist husband, Joshua Jensen-Nagle and both explored the same theme: the calm after the storm.
Jensen’s collection of simply-shaped totes, clutches and satchels was crafted from basket-woven leather and wave-like panels in soft greys, seafoam, purples, citrus green and blush. At the show, they were displayed on the arms of mannequins dressed in the designer’s latest effort–six cotton sateen dresses that range from a dark-grey Bottega-esque asymmetrical cowl to a lilac drop-waist number with a single graphic ruffle down the front.
Click the images below to see pics from the launch.
Check out all of FASHION’s coverage of LG Fashion Week.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents