Ok Marc, we forgive you for starting 40 minutes late, because as soon as the first look hit the runway-an army red blanket-striped dress, a khaki fleet bag and black patent oxfords-we wanted to enlist in your boot camp. So, what’s a Marc by Marc Jacobs girl got to pack for training day? An olive-coloured military melton coat, fur messenger bag, brown bomber hat, army green sweater and inky twill shorts. Off-duty, we’ll be sporting one of the red tartan dresses, plaid blouses or silk dot culottes.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party