Phoebe Philo’s second ready-to-wear outing for Celine was full of sleek navy, plum and moss-coloured pieces. Dresses and jackets had low-slung leather patch pockets. Standout pieces were leather and sheepskin cocoon coats, cutaway jackets and shirts, blouses with trailing scarves, and a pair of clustered-sequin pieces.
Click the images below to read up on Viktor & Rolf, Karl Lagerfeld, Haider Ackermann, Costume National, Jean Paul Gaultier and Hussein Chalayan.
Read more from Paris Fashion Week Fall 2010
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party