Judging from their Fall 2010 collection of plaid frocks, oversized sweaters and quirky wool skirt suiting, it’s easy to see why Comrags has developed a cult following over their nearly three decades in the biz. Designers Judy Cornish and Joyce Gunhouse consistently stick to their no-fail formula of texture + simple lines + a natural aesthetic = forever pieces. This season, the latter included a knee-length tartan skirt, several digital reptile print dresses, borrowed-from-your-boyfriend roomy knits and an olive green wool skirt suit. Never one to be overly precious, the Comrags girl throws on her distressed combat boots with, well, everything. Big love.
See the full show after the jump.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look