After a week’s worth of fashion hits and (multiple) misses, Line Knitwear stood out as a bright beacon of haute. As soon as look #1 hit the runway (floor-length cable dress, crochet shawl and raccoon stole) it was clear that this collection would be a vision of love. Designers John Muscat and Jennifer Wells stuck to what they do best (knits!) but spun this strength in a thoroughly modern (oh-so-covet-worthy) way. Highlights included crochet scoop back dresses, rabbit fur biker jackets, patch work cardis, tweed flare pants, cable crew neck tunic sweaters and stunning vintage floral prints. From the knits to the impeccable styling to the show’s soundtrack, Muscat and Wells proved that they can play in any international arena, but we’re happy that this time around they decided to play on their own home turf.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce