From the sporty styles spotted at Joe Fresh, Thomas Tait, and Amanda Lew Kee on the runway, to the furry vests and ombred hair already on the rise from outside the tents, Toronto Fashion Week was one fabulous trend flurry. Naturally, many of the top trends from the international shows made their comeback, including brights, must-have accessories, and vibrant prints. Get clicking and planning for next spring. Your shopping list should be at least 100 pages long.
View by trend: 1. DRAPE DE CHINE | 2. FURRY FRIENDS | 3. GYM CLASS | 4. HAIR APPARENT | 5. IT ACCESSORIES | 6. LIGHT BRIGHT | 7. PRINTED MATTER | 8. ROUGH ‘N TUMBLE | 9. SECRET GARDEN | 10. SWINGIN’ SIXTIES
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions