As we’ve alluded to in our daily NYFW diary coverage, there’s a lot of rushing around during fashion week. From backstage to front row, from one show to another (and not a moment too late!) it’s safe to bet that most editors and attendees are well versed in dashing from place to place—gracefully of course! We capture some of the rush with today’s style snaps, taken outside Diane von Furstenberg and inside Y-3. Sit down and relax for a moment… and enjoy!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce