PFW Style Snaps: We spot Anna Wintour, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Diane Pernet, and Anna Dello Russo outside Dries Van Noten
Welcome to Paris, and welcome to another batch of stunning snaps courtesy of our snap star on the streets, Lewis Mirrett! Yesterday, outside Dries Van Noten‘s Fall 2012 show, Mirrett spotted a myriad of delights, from Anna Wintour‘s luxe-beyond-luxe red fur Prada coat, to Sarah Rutson‘s embroidered floral Celine pencil skirt, to Bette Franke‘s extreme orange lids, still in place post show. Brighten your morning with these glorious photos.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce