Like it or not, Toronto Fashion Week is here, and it’s here for the next three weeks. From now until March 19, prepare to be inundated with all the fabulousness (and sometimes the unfabulousness) from the shows.
First up, we’re reporting from last night’s Mackage show. In celebration of the brand’s 10th anniversary, founders Elisa Dahan and Eran Elfassy brought the circus to the Fermenting Cellar in the city’s Distillery District. Special guest stars Heather Marks and Rick Genest (a.k.a. Zombie Boy) opened and closed the show respectively. Complete with snow cones, cotton-candy cocktails, scantily clad servers, and fortune-tellers, all the hullaballoo was memorable—but perhaps unnecessary—when paired with the brand’s stellar collection of leather and wool–mix coats and jackets, tailored-to-perfection secretary dresses, and multi-zipped moto jackets.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party