By Eliza Grossman
With a white winter backdrop and the sound of wind blowing to set the mood, designer Ilan Elfassy (brother of the designing duo behind Mackage) presented a pitch-perfect crop of Soïa & Kyo coats ripe for the Canadian winter. Well, maybe not this winter, but you get the picture. The mainly neutral outerwear palette was accented with a few bolder choices in red or mustard, a particularly covetable one worn on the runway by one of our home-grown model loves, Herieth Paul. Casual on the whole, the selection did prove its sleek factor with versatile numbers that belted from inside.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer