Line has us covered for all sorts of cozy knits come fall. Combined with slimmer underpinnings the collection features knobby knits in rich eggplants, oranges, and greens. The best looks were schoolboy inspired—picture: über graphic-meets-Fair Isle knits topping untucked oxford shirts and bulky trousers. The results were just as successful when sweaters were layered atop sweaters (shocker!) and paired with a sheen-y (but not quite metallic) skinny pant.
And while our ever-picky eyes couldn’t help but focus on the somewhat puzzling inclusion of fur-knuckled fingerless gloves (nor the redundant black leather leggings, if we’re being honest), we have a mile high ‘want’ list of stylish Line knits for fall.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue