The message at yesterday’s Ashtiani show was clear: Muted tones and simple structures trump the over-the-top elaboration seen elsewhere this week (you know who you are). Done up in calming greys, muted mints and the like, designer Golnaz Ashtiani served up quite a few must-haves for fall. Case in point: a light cream cropped wool jacket with mini cape collar in frosty blue, that was paired with a patent leather trimmed wool skirt and a close-fit dress with soft green pleating. Have you ever seen such soft angularity?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look