Joeffer Caoc combined texture and lustre to create modern, feminine silhouettes in his Fall 2012 collection presented last Friday during Toronto Fashion Week. Leather panels detailed dresses giving the Joeffer girl an edge. The collection was on trend with its frequent use of the peplum, and the combination of materials, especially the mixed tweeds and metallics, made the collection appear very versatile. During their final walk, models paraded down the runway to The Sound of Music’s “My Favourite Things,” a fitting song choice for a collection that was a fashion week favourite.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce