Triarchy’s Fall 2012 show kicked off with a cheeky twist: a trio of models baring almost-all sauntered towards a pile of jeans placed nonchalantly at the end of the runway, sliding into slim-fit pairs before taking to the runway.
The perfect tailoring of their classic dark wash pairs reminded us why denim continues to be a wardrobe staple, whereas punches of colour and shiny textures reinvented skinny jeans for the fall. High-waisted jeans in mustard, olive green, plum and deep carmine hit all the right marks. As for the shine, liquid mercury and brazen bronze pairs ended the show. While metallic pants have been trending for a few seasons, Triarchy made them look effortlessly chic. By the end of the show, the message was clear: Triarchy is your one-stop shop for Canadian-made denim.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party