TFW Style Snaps: 36 shots of mixed prints continuing their reign outside the last (official) day of shows
As the official Worldwide MasterCard Fashion Week came to a close on Friday, the fashion folk were busy taking in the unseasonable sun rays outside the tents wearing, you guessed it, mixed prints. While the same impressive Navajo and striped combos continued their reign, our favourite was the above mix of floral platforms and galaxy-printed tights. Bravo, whoever you are! Check out today’s snap-age, and stay tuned for more from today and tomorrow’s action via the shOws.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party