New York Fashion Week Spring 2013 Street Style: We spot Tyra Banks, Jessica Alba, Bart Simpson (prints) and Bill Cunningham petting adorable bulldogs!
The street style in and around the last two days of New York Fashion Week’s Spring 2013 shows were a frenzy of varsity jackets (Opening Ceremony), motorcycle jackets (Acne) see-through bags (from Kenzo to Claire’s) and Asian-inspired printed silks (Proenza Schouler, obv) jealousy-inducing heels (and even a few flats) as shot by our street style photographer Stefania Yarhi. Amidst the madness, Bill Cunningham was playing with some adorable bulldogs. You better bet we caught that too.
The ever-fierce Tyra Banks was seen on the streets of New York wearing a black sequined top with silver finishes and metallic clutch. A grey knuckle ring provides some edge into the sparkling outfit. Paris Hilton was also spotted on the busy streets in a multi-coloured dress, which we’d almost ID as a Proenza-meets-Stella, as well as a black and gold chain clutch, gold watch and sunglasses. Jessica Alba showcases the It look of the week: a chic leather motorcycle jacket with a bright yellow plaid skirt, slicked back hair and sunglasses.
Bart Simpson made a double appearance: first on Cara Delevigne, who wore a Bart-ified Jeremy Scott sweater-and-skirt combo, and second, on an unidentified bloke, whose epic Bartman sweater was seriously drool-inducing. Elsewhere, a droopy comic print was spotted on Canadian electro It girl Grimes.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look