Milan Fashion Week Spring 2013 Street Style: 40 shots featuring Anna Dello Russo, Carine Roitfeld, Emmanuelle Alt and more!
If we worked up your appetite for Milan Fashion Week Spring 2013 street style yesterday, than today’s batch of 40 photos will satisfy that hunger. Stefania Yarhi, our street style photographer out did herself and caught everything from some monochromatic magic to an über cute baby on a stylish mom’s back.
Yarhi snapped some of the big-wig fashion editors like Vogue Italia‘s Franca Sozzani, ex-Vogue Paris editor Carine Roitfeld, and Vogue Japan’s Anna Dello Russo. ADR showed up in a Carven skirt which should probably be framed and put in a museum (it’s that awesome) after yesterday—after all, she only wears things once. After a quick costume change, Russo reappeared baring her stomach in a Prada crop top and skirt combo which was accessorized with a pair of reflective Kenzo sunglasses.
There was a revival of the famed Prada lipstick print that was a throwback to the Millennium as well as the pant suit that our September cover girl, Nina Dobrev, wore in green.
Despite the bold Prada prints from 2000 and 2012, some ladies kept it minimal wearing red on red or all white everything. These monochromatic looks were paired with simple jewelery—there was not an arm party in sight. Could this be the end of wrists stacked with bangles? Only time will tell.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue