Milan Fashion Week Spring 2013 Street Style: We spot Ulyana Sergeenko, Anna Dello Russo and plenty of brights outside Dolce & Gabbana and more
We hope you had a relaxing weekend, because we have more enticing photos from Milan Fashion Week Spring 2013 to start off your Monday. Our photographer Stefania Yarhi was busy scouring the streets of Milan over the weekend to bring you the best street style she could find from the trenches of Fashion Week.
As always, Anna Dello Russo hit the fashion mark in not one but two different outfits outside the shows this weekend. Wearing an embroidered floral sweater by Dolce & Gabbana’s Fall 2012 collection on route to see what the duo had in store for next season, Anna Dello Russo quickly swapped into a gold and black dress while talking to a fan in a T-shirt emblazoned with “Dello Russo 01” on the back (New York’s les plus dorés’ fashion team jerseys have obviously spurred a jersey trend).
Meanwhile, the always dollike Russian photographer-come-designer, Ulyana Sergeenko also seemed to have literally stopped traffic with her beautiful Dior New Look-esque black gown, as she stood in the street while numerous photographers flocked to capture her look.
Yarhi’s lens caught lots of colour in Milan with British Vogue’s Francesca Burns and blogger Susie Bubble adding pops of red, orange and yellow to their wardrobes. And could it be? Yes, we believe Yarhi snapped a photo of legendary model Beverly Johnson outside the shows, looking like she hasn’t aged at all, and as graceful as ever. Confirmation pending!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue