Though the runways are walled up in tents and studios, New York’s take on men’s fashion is more about the street. If European houses are about the fantasy, then New York Fashion Week is about keeping it real. And while a glance at the atmospheric photos coming out of New York Fashion Week will tell you just how frigid it was through the weekend on those very streets, we’ve brought you the 5 best hits to enjoy while keeping warm by the Internet’s glow.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location