Street Style, New York: 34 photos featuring Anna Wintour, Nina Garcia, Karlie Kloss, Rumi Neely and the Courtin-Clarins girls outside the Fall 2013 shows
Do you ever feel like street style is just one long extended version of this video? So do we, especially with today’s fresh batch of photos from outside New York Fashion Week. Everyone seems to be having a party, including Kyra Sedgwick, BryanBoy, Rumi Neely and Miroslava Duma, who in the vein of Anna Dello Russo, was spotted in not one, but two designer driven outfits. And as with any good fashion party, the popular girls made their group appearance on West 26th Street: Virginie, Claire, Jenna and Prisca Courtin-Clarins. As for the party caterer? The apron-clad Karlie Kloss, was out selling her charitable cookies, Karlie’s Kookies (get ‘em here, kids). Enjoy these shots and be sure to come back tomorrow for our final street style batch from New York Fashion Week Fall 2013.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce