Street Style, New York: 27 photos featuring Elin Kling, Derek Blasberg, Emmanuelle Alt and Grace Coddington outside the Fall 2013 shows
The sun finally showed itself for our final batch of street style from New York Fashion Week, allowing the kaleidoscopic effect created outside Fall 2013 to take hold. Be gone, grey skies!Swedish blogger Elin Kling embraced the cheery lighting with a long and lean white blazer, classic Ray-Ban wayfarers and slim jeans. Giovanna Battaglia brightened her day by pairing unexpected plum purple with brown fur. Anna Wintour debuted what is sure to be her new favourite Prada coat and it even seemed sunny and warm enough for Derek Blasberg to break out his adorable bike, which he rode to fashion week with nothing but a denim jacket to keep him warm. Shine bright like a diamond, y’all! That’s a wrap for New York Fashion Week Fall 2013 street style.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce