Street Style, London: 25 photos featuring Caroline Sieber, Man Repeller, Garance Doré and Mickey Mouse ears outside the Fall 2013 shows
The fashion flock has flown the coop! With Fall 2013 already at an almost-end in London (there’s no such thing as a long weekend during fashion week) this offbeat batch of street style photos from London-based photographer Shirin Fathi will have to quench your street style thirst (until tomorrow that is). Certainly the quirkest city style on the fashion show map, London showed its true colours once again with fashion week showgoers wearing bright colour blends of cobalt blue, pylon orange and acid green as well as being the first to try a head-to-toe Mary Katrantzou from the designer’s postcard-heavy Spring 2013 collection. London showgoers were also the first (we’ve seen in daylight) to break out the champagne while gawking outside the shows, and to them we offer a toast right back. To Fall 2013 (and those adorable Mickey Mouse ears spotted here!)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable