And with that, it’s finito! As fast as they came to London, the fashion flock has dashed off to Milano to take in a week of sure-to-be-epic shows from heavy hitters like Prada, Dolce & Gabbana and Versace. But before we get to that, let’s have one last look at London Fashion Week, where once again, the quirkest dressers showed off their street style. Amongst the zany trends, bright colours once again stood out—especially the cobalt and burgundy patchwork fur coat, eyeball printed sweater, sequined palm tree blouse and rainbow-bright fur clutch we snapped. Not to mention the Prada-esque Geta Geisha platforms we caught in bubblegum pink. Madness! Feast your eyes on these last few lingering street style photos. We daresay the rest of fashion month won’t be anywhere near as wild.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue