By Randi Bergman and Jordan Porter
“Bop-bop-a-lu-a, a-whop-bam-boo!” Fruity spring runways at Prada and Stella McCartney and had us belting out the ole’ Little Richard classic while channeling our inner Josephine Baker, Carmen Miranda and Anna Dello Russo. A veritable fruit salad of bananas, pineapples, cherries and more, this trend is one that we can’t wait to really sink our teeth into.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents