Hot on the heels of their mass-market collabs with both Danier and Aldo, Kirk Pickersgill and Stephen Wong of Greta Constantine, bring us Primer⎯a capsule collection that aims to be just that, the accessibly priced “base coat for a woman’s wardrobe,” with price points ranging from $95 to $275.
Reflecting the duo’s vision of a line of far-from-basic staples, the collection will offer dresses and separates with unique touches⎯think tanks with leather straps, safety pin detailing, and draped t-shirt dresses with exaggerated pockets, all at reasonable prices, as the pair hopes to reach audiences that may not have access to their ready-to-wear pieces and collections.
Primer’s pre-capsule collection will be available at TNT‘s revamped Hazelton Lanes location through mid-July, with nationwide availability for next season in the works.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue