By Randi Bergman and Jordan Porter
There isn’t much else that can top a great pop song… except maybe the video. And the video for Beyoncé’s latest single, “Run The World (Girls)” has got us here at FASHION in a dance-infused tizzy. Forget working, we’re too busy trying to emulate the bangin’ choreography and the warrior-like costumes. While we’ll have to wait till never to get our hands on the Gareth Pugh, Emilio Pucci, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy Couture and Jean Paul Gaultier we’ve pulled together a list of readily available items to quench your Beyoncé thirst for the time being. WHO RUNS THIS MOTHER?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents