By Randi Bergman and Jordan Porter
This summer, who says the bride is the only one who can be labelled best-dressed? Pull a Pippa and have fellow guests clamouring at your feet. Whether it’s a city affair or a party in the countryside, we’ve put together foolproof outfits for each occasion. Floral prints, strappy heels and embellished handbags will have you looking like a million bucks—let’s hope the bride keeps her jealousy well hidden.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents