By Randi Bergman and Jordan Porter
Are you sick of putting aside your blonde ambitions? Have no fear. You can finally scratch that Seven Year Itch. Jewels, the new exhibit of Bert Stern’s iconic images of ’60s icons, including Marilyn Monroe in the last images ever taken of her, just opened in Toronto and has the icon firmly planted in our minds. Why not catch the exhibit (on until July 9, at IZZY GALLERY, 106 Yorkville Avenue, 416-922-1666) while channeling the screen star in some of the pieces we’ve spotted!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents