It’s time to get fit! Custom fit, that is. At Zenobia (205 8th Ave. SW, Unit 201, Calgary, 403-831-3080, zenobia.ca), Montreal designer Pina Iannelli cuts, sews and alters garments to suit each customer’s body type. “Our fall collection epitomizes attention to detail and luxurious fabrics,” says western sales director Jackie Hickson. “The use of a variety of fabrics such as suedes, leathers, alpaca, cashmere and tweeds creates a look that’s chic yet distinct.” Prices range from $150 to $3,500.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion