8 Canadian-based e-boutiques that will satisfy your shopping fix (and actually ship to your doorstep!)
By Allyssia Alleyne and Lauren Chan
Last Wednesday marked the launch of The Peacock Parade, the Canadian response to American flash-sale websites like Gilt Group. Though we’re itching to scour the site for deals, it’s by no means the only place to get your fashion fix online. Check out some of the best Canadian online shopping destinations. You may never schlep out to the mall again.
Customers: Members of the flash-sale website; shoppers who love designer labels and home-grown Canadian brands.
Brands: High-end celeb favourites like Black Halo, Cynthia Rowley, Prada, and Yves Saint Laurent.
Bonus: Members can sample designer pieces created exclusively for the Peacock Parade, by renowned Canadian designer brands such as Jenny Bird, Biko Jewellery, C’est Jol!, and Claudia Accessories.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue